The Leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has released fresh warnings for some African countries.
In a statement signed by his media aide, Osho Oluwatosin, Primate Ayodele mentioned countries that include South Sudan, Egypt, Tunisia, Sri Lanka, Central Africa Republic, Zimbabwe, Mali, Kenya, Chad, DR Congo, Rwanda, and Sudan. He also addressed the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and the African Union (AU).
On South Sudan, Primate Ayodele noted that the country needs cleansing as he said he foresees rebels working against the present government of the nation.
On Kenya’s presidential election coming up in August, Primate Ayodele revealed that the present president’s candidate, Raila Odinga needs to restrategize lest William Ruto wins the election.
In Tunisia, Primate Ayodele foresees the removal of the president, likewise Sri Lanka.
He also warned of a sudden interference into the government of Central Africa Republic and a major calamity in Egypt.
Speaking on African leaders, Primate Ayodele called for prayers as he foresees sickness and death among African presidents and ECOWAS officials.
Primate Ayodele further revealed that the African Union will have issues in terms of security in member countries, leading to unexpected happenings. He called for prayers and unity between AU and ECOWAS in order to put things in place.
Some of his pronouncements are:
– AU will face challenges especially in terms of security in African countries, there will be food scarcity in the whole of Africa and the continent will experience what has never been experienced before in terms of climatic change and natural disaster.
– AU, ECOWAS must come together to put things in place, Africa will have problems in terms of economic crisis, I see economic hardship and it will affect many African nations. The continent will be struggling to stand alone and I see another country coming out of the continent. Let us pray not to see another coup and death of a former president towards the end of the year.
– Mali will still have crisis, the junta will transform to civilian government and people will revolt against him.
– Central Africa Republic should pray against a sudden interference against the government, I see them facing crisis.
– There is going to be a major calamity in Egypt like earthquake that will destroy a lot of things.
– Tunisia president, Sri Lanka president will be removed from power.
– In Kenya, if Raila Odinga does not take care, he will lose the presidential election. He needs to strategize well, otherwise Ruto will win at all levels. The Present president will be faulted and people will not listen to him. Odinga needs to restrategize before it’s too late so that people he trusts will not dump him.
– There will be protest against military government in Sudan, I see democracy coming to stay in Sudan.
– South Sudan must not allow crisis. Rebels are planning to attack South Sudan and they are in the present government. The nation needs cleansing.
– Chad will see another attack, I see a major terrorist attack and the president needs to re-arrange his security because terrorists are planning to bring some soldiers down.
– Rwanda, DR Congo will have crisis. Terrorists will attack their soldiers.
– Zimbabwe’s medical officials will go on strike and the government will take a wrong step. I also see troubles from the oppositions.
– Let’s pray that a present president will not be incapacitated because of sickness and death of an African president.