The Ekiti State Governor, Biodun Oyebanji, has congratulated the Deputy Governor, Chief Monisade Christianah Afuye, on her 65th birthday.
The Governor’s message was in a statement on Thursday signed by the Special Adviser on Media Yinka Oyebode.
In it, Oyebanji said Afuye is an embodiment of grace and mercy of God, which she has enjoyed from her birth till date.
Governor Oyebanji said clocking 65 years is a fulfilling experience for the Deputy Governor whom he described as a loyal partner in the onerous task of steering the ship of the state in the last eleven months.
- State of rural communities in Lagos State (1)
- Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry makes charity outreach after meeting bail conditions
- Editorial: Security: Not just about funding, but prudent spending, deliverables
- Sycamore: Betty Zainab and her protest against multi-dimensional abuse, by Michael Olatunbosun
- MURIC: Lagos luring Muslim students to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s programme
The Governor prayed God to grant Afuye more fruitful years ahead to enable her continue to contribute to the growth and development of the state in particular and the nation at large.
He urged the Deputy Governor to continue to dedicate herself to selfless service to mankind and continue to tread the path of honour and excellence for which she has been known by the people she serves.
“On behalf of the Government and good people of Ekiti State, I wish Her Excellency and happy birthday and more years of bliss and undiluted joy,” the Governor added.