Fury, Joshua fight may be delayed until February

Tyson Fury’s potential undisputed clash with Anthony Joshua will now not take place until February at the earliest.
The Brits had hoped to meet in December – likely in Saudi Arabia – assuming they come through their next fights unscathed.
Fury was due to take on Deontay Wilder for a third time on July 18 but that fight has now been rescheduled for October 3 due to the coronavirus crisis.
Joshua, meanwhile, is scheduled to defend his three world titles against Kubrat Pulev on June 20 but that fight is more likely to take place on July 25 – or delayed until even later in the year.
And Fury’s promoter Frank Warren accepts his charge will now fight just once more in 2020.
“That will push [a fight with Joshua] back to some time in February if that is the case,” he said.
Fury stopped Wilder in the seventh round of their rematch last month with the American immediately triggering a clause in his contract granting him a shot at winning back his heavyweight world title.
The trilogy fight will take place in Las Vegas with Warren admitting they had no choice but to reschedule.
“They’ve locked down Vegas and the commission has said no boxing,” he added. “We need the time to do the Wilder fight justice in terms of promotion, it won’t go on till the autumn.
“The problem you have is also the training camps if they can’t do them properly, they can’t get in sparring partners from around the world.
“Fighters also need a date to be fully focussed on.
“They want to be at their peak for a date so they need a date to train towards, we can’t give them any dates.
“It is a blow as we would have liked to have got it done in the summer but it is what it is.
“The whole country is in the same boat, everything has gone on hold.”