Four female Nigerian pilgrims from Gombe State have been declared missing following Friday’s Crane crash at the Holy Ka’aba Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
One other female pilgrim got injured during the incident.
The Gombe State Amirul-Hajj, Alhaji Abdullahi Mai-Kano, disclosed this on Sunday while sympathising with the state pilgrims in Mecca over the mishap.
Mai-Kano said the four pilgrims were from Akko, Dukku and Nafada local government areas of the state.
He said the other faithful sustained injury in her head, but had been treated and discharged.
He said the four pilgrims were declared missing after a thorough verification and bed checking in the three houses accommodating the state pilgrims.
NAN.
Previous ArticleYEDC restores electricity supply to Maiduguri
Next Article Pennetta claims US Open title