Scriptural Reference: Genesis 24:1-14; Genesis 39:1-6; Joshua 1:1-8; Ecclesiastes 10:10.
Happy New Year to you all. Welcome to 2018 our year of Good Success, Consolidation and Expansion. Visions and Revelations of The Lord concerning the year 2018.
The Lord revealed to me towards the end of 2017 that the Year 2018 would be our year of Good Success. You will recall that the year 2017 was our year of All Sufficiency. Do we really need to prove that God literally fulfilled that prophetic word in our midst? Just consider the on-going Citadel project and you’ll know it’s the doing of The Lord. God is not just about our All-Sufficiency, there is another level beyond that. II Corinthians 9:8 ” And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work [II Corinthians 9:8; 10-11 NIV].
In the year 2017 by the grace of God we operated at the level of All-Sufficiency; thank God for that. In 2018, the year of Good Success, we will have abundance, not just sufficiency, an abundance in every good work. This is why 2018 is also the year of our Consolidation and Expansion. We are going beyond where we were last year, we are stepping into the realm of over and above, in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
There are twelve major things the Lord revealed to me regarding the year 2018, we
will go deeper and further during the New Year Gathering 2018. I hear a proclamation in The Spirit very loud and clear. I hear The Spirit of God say to the daughters of Zion, Rejoice!
1. In the Year 2018, there will be unprecedented breakthroughs and accomplishments among women of all creed and nations especially the daughters of Zion. In almost all the known fields of human endeavours, women will rise and break the records once held by men.
2. In the Year 2018, we shall witness an unprecedented emancipation of women in unlikely places including countries and climes with track records of women subjugation and oppression. Women will earn not just the favour of highly placed men, they will also earn their respect as they shine brighter and brighter in all fields of endeavours.
3. I see cultural chains broken and religious impositions removed. Abused women will be free and those who once held them bound will go into hiding. The greatest force behind this unprecedented emancipation of women and their empowerment is the Seed of the woman Himself, Jesus Christ, The Lord.
4. In 2018, God is visiting many homes and families. Through what God will do in and through the daughters of Zion, our dwelling places will become a tabernacle for shade from the heat and a place of refuge as well as shelter from the storm and rain [Isaiah 4:1-7].
5. I see husbands who previously abandoned their families and ran away from their homes returning. Those who are weather-beaten outside will find shelters in their homes. I see the hearts of the fathers turn to their children and the children’s heart turn to their fathers in such a way that only God can make happen.
6. As it will happen in our biological families, so will it happen in the church of the Living God. We have proclaimed in times past that there is a second coming of the Church as it happened to Israel of old. You will see the manifestation of this in a way it has not happened before just as it was prophesied by Isaiah.
7. In 2018, there will be miraculous reunions in families that were previously torn apart by hatred and deep-seated internal conflicts and anger. It pleases the Father that genuine consolidation will begin with our families. Stony hearts will melt and those recalcitrant and non-submissive to principles of a Godly marriage or lifestyle will be obedient to the wisdom of the just [Genesis 33:1-11].
8. In 2018 and beyond, gender equality will not only dominate public policy, it will also permeate corporate policy with or without enabling legislation [Judges 4:4-9; 15-24; Judges 5:24-27]. Mark my words we will see this phenomenon repeat itself among the political juggernauts in Nigeria as they fall at the foot of women in 2018. Women, arise and rejoice. In 2018, you will rise in your tents as home-makers and in your different fields of endeavour like never before. The fact that men and women are created equal will be clear to all [Job 42:12-15]. Women, it is your day and year of glory. Arise and receive your inheritance from your Heavenly Father.
9. There will be uncommon partnerships in the Year 2018. I refer to them as “amazing partnerships that work”. Such Partnerships are very rare in our clime, but those who will key into this will experience unprecedented records of galloping financial increase and breakthroughs. The Lord showed me how the 5th and 6th sons of Leah became partners though their make up and dispositions were different. They were both separately blessed by their father, Jacob but they were corporately joined and blessed together by Moses [Genesis 49:13-15; Deuteronomy 33:18-19]. Such partnerships are a precursor to something great.
10. In 2018, there will be once again an upsurge in the price of mineral resources, inclusive of oil and gas. New entrants into this field, especially those who form successful partnerships aimed at advancing the Kingdom of God and its plan and purposes on the earth will partake of the abundance of the seas and of treasures hidden in the sand. I see those partnerships emerging from within the country with collaborations from beyond our shores. Children of God put your acts together and be open to the directives of Heaven in this regard.
11. A word of caution for political gladiators especially the beneficiaries of our “Electocracy” who in different electoral circles every four years, pollute the atmosphere with their stolen wealth and diverted funds. Political re-alignments and re-adjustments in 2018 will be done on sloppy and slippery grounds. The once considered mighty will fall from their secured positions and they will be replaced by the most unlikely, the feeble and the least. I see new faces rising up in the polity with determination to rebuild our ancient ruins. The set-time to re-negotiate our union has come at last! Therefore, office holders mangling the nation with the chain of subjugation will lose their grip and their hold on the nation in 2018, such that by 2019, it will be clear to all that Nigeria has entered a new phase in our union. A union that will make our nation a place of healthy competition and a safe haven for foreign investors in preparation for our accelerated development. Personally, I enjoy my service to God and His Kingdom. I enjoy pastoring The Latter Rain Assembly and I thank Him for granting me grace so to do almost effortlessly. I am especially privileged to witness your growth and the promising future ahead of us as a people. I bless God for what “The Moment of Truth” television program has become to millions of people. I receive testimonies of changed lives, spiritual and business growth as I encounter people in public and private places. What’s more, I am so excited by the prospect of doing more for God and His people as the main contractor, Cappa & D’alberto hands over the Citadel to us before the end of this Year in readiness for the furniture and furnishing to come in 2019. In addition to this, the call to the nations has taken a different dimension. There are different “Macedonian calls” to different cities and nations of the earth. If I completely give myself (and there is no reason not to), I will be in and out of the country every month for a very long time to come.
12. With all these, I am not in the least excited about putting these services and the possibilities of their multiplier effect for the Kingdom of God on hold and climb back on the “high tension wire” of national politics. As I waited on the Lord for the New Year my eyes settled resolutely on Deuteronomy 28:13 and for a while, I read and re-read. It was not new to me but it was new in another sense because of what the Spirit of God said to me thereafter. “And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.” Then came the Voice of the Spirit of God within me, I heard the Lord say to me “politics is not over for you. There is still one thing left for you to do, run for President. I will work it out Myself and make it happen in due course.” Please trust me. I lie not in the Holy Ghost. This is not easy for me to share with you. I share this with you so that you can pray along with me. It appears destiny is calling and the time is at hand. Please pray for me like never before, I trust you will because we are in this together.
Again, welcome to 2018, our year of Good Success, Consolidation and Expansion.