The Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency has sealed seven hotels and a church over noise pollution.
The agency confirmed this on its X handle on Tuesday, adding that they were sealed for environmental degradation.
The sealed establishments are Infinity Westabul Hotel & Suites, De-Orange Place Lounge & Event, Hollysee Hotel & Suites and B & S Hotel & Suites, Redeemed Christian Church of God, INN Hotel & Suites, Bellevouge Lodge & Bar, and 924 Hotel & Suites, located at Katangua, Ifako -Ijaiye, Oko Oba, Agege, Baruwa, Iyana Ipaja and Dopemu in Lagos State.
- Nigeria anticipates positive outcomes at WTO 13th Ministerial Conference, by Doris Uzoka-Anite
- WASA: Army promotes cultural heritage to foster peaceful coexistence – Dasuki
- NPFL: Kano Pillars whip Sunshine Stars in Kano
- Agency demands probe as fire guts IDPs building second time
- Liverpool claim League Cup with extra-time victory over Chelsea
The agency said measures were put in place to address the identified instances of noise pollution and other environmental transgressions.