President Bola Tinubu has signed the 2023 supplementary Appropriation Bill of N2.17 trillion into law.
The signing of the Act was held in Tinubu’s office at the State House.
It held in presence of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, George Akume; Senate President, Godswill Akpabio; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Tajudeen Abbas; the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Abubakar Bagudu; and Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Service, Zacheaus Adedeji.
- NLNG, LCCI seek collaboration to promote respiratory technologies for newborns
- Breaking: Tinubu appoints new CG for Immigration + Photo
- Court nullifies Kwankwaso’s suspension from NNPP
- Media investigation identifies 45,000 Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine
- EFCC arrests ‘pilot’ over alleged N1b fraud
Recall that the supplementary budget became a subject of controversy recently due to several line items, especially N5 billion allocation for a “Presidential Yatch.”