President Bola Tinubu has heartily congratulated Nigeria’s musical talents nominated for the 2024 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy, Davido, Olamide, Tems, Asake and Ayra Starr.
The congratulatory message was contained in a statement by his Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, Ajuri Ngelale.
In it, Ngelale said President Tinubu celebrated “these musical marvels who have put Nigeria on the chart of cultural command through their artistry and anthemic earworms, building and earning our nation enormous soft power”.
He said the President commended these exceptional artists for their fidelity to the art, audacity, and discipline in the pursuit of excellence.
- Seun Oloketuyi earns Ekiti Future Agenda award
- Danjuma picks 20 for Morocco, Senegal, Cameroon
- Buhari sold Nigeria’s future, left poor economy for Tinubu — PDP Governor
- African Games: Bosso lists 20 as Flying Eagles jet out
- Erotic Monday Night: Sample sex, by Tiwa Says
Tinubu was quoted as having said: “Our superstars nominated for the Grammy Awards are all winners. I am proud of their exploits.
“They represent that Nigerian ideal; the courage to strive and succeed against all odds and the hope to stay true to purpose.
“I congratulate and thank them for being exemplary envoys of Nigeria.”