Three months after announcing the end of his marriage to wife, Bunmi, actor Bolanale Ninalowo has stepped out with actress Damilola Adegbite.
There were speculations weeks back that the pair were an item.
In an Instagram post on Wednesday, the actor confirmed the speculation by sharing a video of himself with Adegbite with the caption: “That hateful energy – too pricy! Love don’t cost a thang #LovePeaceAndLightOnly. Maka #BOLDAMEE ♥️.”
- Nigeria anticipates positive outcomes at WTO 13th Ministerial Conference, by Doris Uzoka-Anite
- WASA: Army promotes cultural heritage to foster peaceful coexistence – Dasuki
- NPFL: Kano Pillars whip Sunshine Stars in Kano
- Agency demands probe as fire guts IDPs building second time
- Liverpool claim League Cup with extra-time victory over Chelsea
Adegbite was married to Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh. The marriage, which produced a son, Brian, crashed in 2017.