The Enugu State Police Command has said there was no report of alleged manhood disappearance going round the state on its table.
The spokesperson of the Command, Onome Onovwakpoyeya, spoke on the development on Tuesday.
The Superintendent of Police, who spoke in Abakaliki, the state capital, told NAN that such a report was not on their table.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that there are stories spreading across the state of four men who allegedly lost their manhood at Ndianwaonya Nsulakpa, Ezzamgbo in Ohaukwu Local Government Area.
Reacting to the development, Ogbonna Tobias, Special Assistant to the Ebonyi State Governor on Internal Security in Ohaukwu Local Government Area, described the reports as fake.
Tobias warned residents in the area to desist from spreading such false alarms that could cause tension and panic in the society.
He noted that an investigation had been conducted, in collaboration with other security operatives in the council, and there was no evidence to prove the allegation.