The President/Chief Executive Officer, Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, and the Governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun, alongside other associates paid a condolence visit to the parents of the late Chief Executive Officer of Access Holdings Plc., Herbert Wigwe, on Monday.
The Ogun State Governor disclosed the visit this in a post on his Facebook account on Monday.
Wigwe; his wife, Doreen; son, Chizi; and a former Group Chairman of the Nigerian Exchange Group, Abimbola Ogunbanjo, lost their lives in an helicopter crash which occurred near a border town between California and Nevada in the US on Friday.
Abiodun’s wrote: “In the company of Dr. Aliko Dangote and a group of close friends and associates, we gathered to express our heartfelt condolences to Pastor Shyngle Wigwe and his wife, Mrs. Stella Wigwe.
“These sorrowful parents have suffered the loss of their beloved sons, Mr. Herbert Wigwe, Mrs. Chizoba, and his son Chizi, in a tragic helicopter accident.
- Nigeria anticipates positive outcomes at WTO 13th Ministerial Conference, by Doris Uzoka-Anite
- WASA: Army promotes cultural heritage to foster peaceful coexistence – Dasuki
- NPFL: Kano Pillars whip Sunshine Stars in Kano
- Agency demands probe as fire guts IDPs building second time
- Liverpool claim League Cup with extra-time victory over Chelsea
“During this solemn visit, we fervently beseeched God to grant eternal peace to the departed souls and bring solace to the grieving families they have left behind.”
Other associates who joined in the condolence visit included political economist, Prof Pat Utomi; Chairman of Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede; and Founder of Stanbic IBTC and Anap Foundation, Atedo Peterside.