Napoli striker Victor Osimhen has arrived at Dimaro with his agent Roberto Calenda.
The Nigeria international and Super Eagles forward will resume training with the Serie A champions on Wednesday (today).
He arrived at the team’s hotel in Dimaro on Tuesday afternoon alongside his agent, who is expected to continue talks for the striker’s contract extension.
- Klopp draws inspiration from Barca comeback in Liverpool’s Luton win
- Breaking: Shaibu wins Edo PDP factional governorship primaries
- Unemployed man remanded for alleged robbery
- Edo PDP governorship aspirant withdraws, cites irregularities
- You owe your pastor salary, Nigerian clergyman tells Christians
Calenda denied on Monday that his client didn’t want to sign a new deal with the Partenopei.
Osimhen’s contract at the Stadio Maradona expires in June 2025 and Napoli won’t sell him for less than €180 million to €200 million this summer.