Afrobeat singer, Azeez Fashola; also known as Naira Marley; music promoter, Samson Balogun, popularly called Sam Larry; and Oniyide Azeez, professional known as Zinoleesky, have appeared in the public for the first time since they were granted bail over the death of Ilerioluwa Aloba.
The Eagle Online recalls that a Magistrate Court in the Yaba area of Lagos State granted them bail two weeks ago.
They were detained by the Lagos State Police Command following their alleged role in the death of Aloba, also known as Mohbad.
They were accused of having intimidated Mohbad, who many also called Imole, before his death.
- Nigeria anticipates positive outcomes at WTO 13th Ministerial Conference, by Doris Uzoka-Anite
- WASA: Army promotes cultural heritage to foster peaceful coexistence – Dasuki
- NPFL: Kano Pillars whip Sunshine Stars in Kano
- Agency demands probe as fire guts IDPs building second time
- Liverpool claim League Cup with extra-time victory over Chelsea
Mohbad died on September 12, 2023 and was buried on September 13, 2023 in controversial circumstances.
This led to the order by the Lagos State Government for a probe into the death.
In a viral video on Wednesday, Naira Marley, Sam Larry and Zinoleesky were spotted at an orphanage making donations.