A video has surfaced online with two Major League Soccer super signees, Lionel Messi and Sergio Busquets, training together.
The Eagle Online recalls that Messi was the first to sign for MLS Inter Miami before he was joined by Busquets.
While Argentine Captain Messi left Paris Saint Germain, Busquets quit Barcelona FC to be with his long term pal at Inter Miami.
- Primate Ayodele releases prophecies for Haiti, Chad, Zimbabwe, Zambia, others
- Obasanjo to Tinubu: Approach Zimbabwe for solution to inflation
- Banking sector contributes 70% to fraud in Nigeria — EFCC
- Northerners invade Ondo forests for ‘hunting’, Amotekun arrests 67
- FCTA to get nine Permanent Secretaries soon – Wike
In a video that surfaced online on Wednesday, both were seen training together.
It was largely joggling the ball among themselves, with supervision by a coach.
They seem to be having a great time together.
Busquets, 34, completed his deal a day after Messi, who sparked Argentina to a World Cup title last year in Qatar, signed his own contract with the club.
Meanwhile, Inter Miami has released the jersey of Messi, with virtually every shirt sold out within hours.
The Inter Miami shop was almost empty on Wednesday.
About 3.5 billion people watched Messi’s media presentation by the club.