The Court of Appeal in Abuja has overturned the electoral victory of the Plateau State Governor, Caleb Manasseh Mutfwang.
The pronouncement was made on Sunday by the Court of Appeal in a ruling still underway in Abuja.
- Breaking: Tinubu appoints new CG for Immigration + Photo
- Court nullifies Kwankwaso’s suspension from NNPP
- Media investigation identifies 45,000 Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine
- EFCC arrests ‘pilot’ over alleged N1b fraud
- NSCDC in Kwara arrests man for raping teenager
The ruling was made by a three-member panel of the appellate court led by Justice Elfrieda Williams-Dawodu.
The Court held that Governor Mutfwang was not validly sponsored by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party in the North Central State for the election.
The last governorship election in the state was held March 18, 2023.
More details on this news website soon.