Jose Peseiro has named the Italian duo of Victor Osimhen and Samuel Chukwueze to lead Super Eagles attack in today’s AFCON 2023final against the Elephants of Côte d’Ivoire.
- Seun Oloketuyi earns Ekiti Future Agenda award
- Danjuma picks 20 for Morocco, Senegal, Cameroon
- Buhari sold Nigeria’s future, left poor economy for Tinubu — PDP Governor
- African Games: Bosso lists 20 as Flying Eagles jet out
- Erotic Monday Night: Sample sex, by Tiwa Says
Stanley Nwabali retained his place in goal, while Semi Ajayi, William Troost-Ekong, Calvin Bassey, Zaidu Sanusi and Ola Aina will give him cover in the defence.
Nigeria’s midfield is led by Frank Onyeka, Alex Iwobi and Ademola Lookman, while Chukwueze and Osimhen, who ply their trades in Italy, hunt for the goals.
The tie is slated to kick off at 9pm Nigeria time.