The 37-year-old lost the Champions League final with Inter to Manchester City in Istanbul earlier this month.
Özil, who is 33, joined Fenerbahce last year from England’s Arsenal, but was suspended from the squad in March.
Former Arsenal midfielder Ozil had not featured for the Turkish Super Lig side since March 20 after he was excluded from the squad following a row over his fitness.
A recent report from Football Insider has offered an update on the future of the explosive Nigerian Bright Osayi-Samuel.
Osayi-Samuel has been linked with both sides of the Old Firm divide this summer and Celtic were tipped to make a move earlier in the window.
Ozil signed for Fener this week after securing a release from his Arsenal contract.
The 32-year-old star has put pen to paper on a deal in Turkey, after turning down an approach from MLS outfit DC United.
Arsenal and Ozil are close to finalising the outstanding details of his contract termination ahead of joining Super Lig club Fenerbahce on a three-and-a-half-year deal as a free agent.
After months of transfer speculation, with talks of a new contract at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium continuing to stall, the 23-year-old will make the move to Istanbul in the summer, where he has signed a four-year deal.
The 32-year-old, who had not featured for Arsenal since March 7, joins the Turkish club on a free transfer after his £350,000-a-week Gunners contract was terminated.
The attacker had been watched by both sides of the Glasgow divide with pre-contracts being considered by both outfits.
The 29-year-old will join the Russian side on a temporary switch until the end of the campaign.
The Nigerian international has been subject to talk that he will depart the King Power Stadium this summer with Brendan Rodgers said to have his eyes on Celtic forward Ousmane Edouard.
According to Calcio Mercato, the Serie A club are eager to keep hold of the former Nigeria international.
Moses, 29, who won the last of his 38 Nigeria caps at the World Cup in 2018, has joined Antonio Conte’s men on a loan with a 10 million euro buy-out clause, persons familiar with the deal told ANSA.
Victor Moses will reportedly return to Chelsea next summer with Fenerbahce “highly unlikely” to sign the versatile attacker on a permanent deal at the end of the season.
The 31-year-old, who became the Foxes’ record signing when he arrived for a reported £29 million from Sporting Lisbon in summer 2016, scored just 13 times in 46 appearances for the club.
Fenerbahce are looking to get €3 million (N1.2 billion) from Chelsea if they let Victor Moses join Inter Milan this summer.
Chelsea wide man Victor Moses has reportedly confirmed that he won’t be seeing out the remainder of his loan deal at Fenerbahce.
Antonio Conte has reportedly added Chelsea loanee Victor Moses to his Inter Milan wishlist ahead of his expected move to the San Siro at the end of the season.