Veteran Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku, has begged the Delta State Governor, Sheriff Oborevwori, and other Nigerians who benefitted from his acting to come to his financial aid.
Anuku, who said he has been jobless for years, made the plea in a video on Friday on his social media handle.
He said: “I have worked for this country.
“I have attained the height of being a legend.
“But I’ve had no job for, God knows, how many years.
“And I expect that Nigerians will also know that I did it all for them.
“I just gonna ask Governor Sheriff (Oborevwori) to please send support to me.
- Senate frowns at non-remittance of funds owed NDDC by IOCs
- Breaking: Air Force helicopter crashes in Port Harcourt
- NSCDC reacts to allegation it killed two students
- SAN raises alarm over new mode of bullying, extorting Nigerians
- Umahi unveils FG’s plan to rehabilitate, construct federal roads in Kogi
“And my fans who truly love and appreciate the works I’ve done for them, if you think you truly love me, may God help you all to help me.”