The Human and Environmental Development Agenda (HEDA Resource Centre) has asked the Minister of State Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, for an immediate overhaul of the regulations relating to the operations of international oil companies in Nigeria on the Deep Offshore and Inland waters, particularly as it relates to payment of royalties.
- The Customer Service Week theme is: “Team Service,” with the global week-long event to hold from October 2 to 6, 2023.
- No change in Osimhen’s attitude at Napoli, says Di Lorenzo
- Kano: DSS arrests lady, 22, for alleged suicide attempt
- Kogi 2023: SDP candidate, Ajaka not violent but peaceful – Council
- Boat capsizes with 22 passengers in Niger
- Judge orders release of President Tinubu’s academic records, by J. Coyden Palmer
- Buhari mourns Umaru Shehu’s death
- Breaking: NLC, TUC, reach truce with FG, agree to suspend strike