Alex Okosi, Managing Director, Emerging Markets, YouTube EMEA said in a statement that the global fund would over the next three years offer support to Black artists and creators.
- What are the 2023 market trading trends in Africa?
- Labourer bags 10 months jail term for stealing N250, 000
- Leaders who forge certificates can’t do things right – Peter Obi
- Breaking: Pastor dies as Dunamis Church building collapses + Photos
- Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo to CP: Tomorrow makes it two weeks you promised
- British International Investment partners Access Bank to extend $60m trade finance facility across five African countries
- Kogi, Lagos, Kwara, NNPC, others drum support for GOCOP 7th annual conference
- Strike: NECA commends FG, organised labour on resolution