Earlier this month, Becker was found guilty of four charges under the Insolvency Act after his 2017 bankruptcy and was sentenced at Southwark Crown Court on Friday afternoon.
- Strike: NECA commends FG, organised labour on resolution
- Taking Odia Seriously: Honour to the poet, by Reuben Abati
- ISWAP kills two, abducts two traditional rulers, others in Borno
- Sterling convenes technology’s brightest for improved cybersecurity
- The Customer Service Week theme is: “Team Service,” with the global week-long event to hold from October 2 to 6, 2023.
- No change in Osimhen’s attitude at Napoli, says Di Lorenzo
- Kano: DSS arrests lady, 22, for alleged suicide attempt
- Kogi 2023: SDP candidate, Ajaka not violent but peaceful – Council