A defence counsel, Olanrewaju Ajanaku, on Monday apologised to an Ikeja High Court on behalf of Dr Afeez Baruwa, an ex-lecturer of the University of Lagos whom he said slumped at home and cannot attend his trial.
- Opposition’s Legal Redress: Seeking justice or desperate for power?
- Taraba approves N75,000 allowance for Corps Members posted to schools
- Woman’s body found in jaws of 13ft alligator identified
- Strike: Private sector wants FG, labour to avert socioeconomic disruption
- BBNaija All Stars: Venita, Soma, Angel evicted
- Wike gives owners of 189 undeveloped plots of land grace to start work
- MURIC hails Army over discovery of gun factory in Kaduna
- Danfo driver stabs LASTMA Officer, strips self naked + Videos, photo