An Air Peace Lagos-Owerri flight returned to base on Friday after a passenger on board informed the crew that he smelled smoke in the cabin.
- What are the 2023 market trading trends in Africa?
- Labourer bags 10 months jail term for stealing N250, 000
- Leaders who forge certificates can’t do things right – Peter Obi
- Breaking: Pastor dies as Dunamis Church building collapses + Photos
- Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo to CP: Tomorrow makes it two weeks you promised
- British International Investment partners Access Bank to extend $60m trade finance facility across five African countries
- Kogi, Lagos, Kwara, NNPC, others drum support for GOCOP 7th annual conference
- Strike: NECA commends FG, organised labour on resolution