The command’s Public Relations Officer, Moses Eguavoen, who received the angry lawyers on behalf of the commissioner, promised to bring the perpetrators to book.
- 2023: Hyacinth Alia emerges Benue APC governorship candidate
- My regret as Foreign Affairs Minister – Onyema
- Why Kano Solar Power, Dry Port are important to economy – BMO
- 2023 Presidency: Sokoto APC will not engage in violence during campaign – Wamakko.
- Kano Fire Service saves 72 lives from 90 incidents in January
- 2023: Court grants Victor Umeh’s prayer to serve Notice of Appeal on opponent by substituted means
- Ecological Fund: Katsina spends N4.348bn to check flood, erosion challenges
- Reps commend FRSC for taking lead in traffic management in Africa