Content production was never in the works for Dimbo Atiya, a popular content producer. The earliest encounter he had with the film industry was when his mother was cast in a role in a TV production of Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in Jos, Plateau State. Even now, as he recalled the moment, he can hardly place the exact year he had the experience. In his recollection, he was just a young boy who enjoyed going to the studio with his mother, an English Language graduate. His mother’s imaginative mind and stories also fascinated him such that he marvelled at the way she used family members as characters in her stories.
- Tinubu and the inventions of propaganda, by Fredrick Nwabufo
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria PMI: Output returns to growth, but cost pressures limit demand
- Two jobless persons bag two months imprisonment for constituting nuisance
- 30 drown in fresh Kebbi State boat accident
- Police begin probe as ACP claims to have shared N80m bribe with IG, CP
- What are the 2023 market trading trends in Africa?
- Labourer bags 10 months jail term for stealing N250, 000
- Leaders who forge certificates can’t do things right – Peter Obi