The lecturer identified as current major challenges of the university the problem of poor financing crippling universities’ ambition of recruiting and even retaining the services of quality staff, engaging in relevant research as well as providing a conducive atmosphere for learning and research especially with incessant strikes as well as the deepening corrupt practices of the administrators.
- British International Investment partners Access Bank to extend $60m trade finance facility across five African countries
- Kogi, Lagos, Kwara, NNPC, others drum support for GOCOP 7th annual conference
- Strike: NECA commends FG, organised labour on resolution
- Taking Odia Seriously: Honour to the poet, by Reuben Abati
- ISWAP kills two, abducts two traditional rulers, others in Borno
- Sterling convenes technology’s brightest for improved cybersecurity
- The Customer Service Week theme is: “Team Service,” with the global week-long event to hold from October 2 to 6, 2023.
- No change in Osimhen’s attitude at Napoli, says Di Lorenzo