Some of Nigeria’s Super Falcons stars on Tuesday visited Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State at the Government House in Marina, Lagos.
The Super Falcons played four matches in the ongoing FIFA Women’s World Cup without recording a loss in regulation time.
They however lost to the Lionesses of England in the Round of 16 via penalties.
- UNESCO inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage list
- De Bruyne named in Man City’s Club World Cup squad
- Plans underway to redesign scope of NYSC – Minister
- Kokori will be remembered for being part of struggle for democracy – Gani Adams
- Noni Madueke ready to push for Chelsea exit
Those who visited Sanwo-Olu on Tuesday were Asisat Oshoala, Rasheedat Ajibade and Monday Gift.
They presented jerseys of the Super Falcons and their various clubs to the Governor during the visit.