Neymar rejects Real Madrid move 

Neymar has reportedly told Paris Saint-Germain that Barcelona is the only club he would be interested in joining despite Real Madrid being keen to bring him to the Bernabeu.
The Brazilian, who has spent two seasons in Paris, cuts an unhappy figure for the majority of the campaign and has been linked with a move away this summer.
Madrid have shown strong interest but Sport claim Neymar has turned down their advances.
The Spanish outlet said Madrid president Florentino Perez and assistant Jose Angel Sanchez both made efforts to convince him to come to the Bernabeu but the forward only has eyes for former club Barcelona if he is to leave.
The 27-year-old joined PSG from Barca in a world record £198 million deal in 2017, 68 goals in 123 games from 2013 to 2017.
The French club have no intention of selling the player, seeing him as a crucial part of their efforts to finally win the Champions League.
Neymar is enduring a torrid time right now and will miss the entire Copa America in his own country after hobbling off in a warm-up game against Qatar.
He suffered the setback in the 20th minute of the Selecao’s 2-0 friendly win over Qatar on Wednesday and had to be helped from the pitch by medical staff.
He burst into tears on the sidelines.
The former captain went down in the early stages and was seen immediately grimacing in pain, clutching his foot before being attended to by medics and taken to the sidelines.
A large bag of ice was quickly strapped to the injured ankle and on Thursday it was clear the pain was still prominent as he used crutches to navigate the airport.
“After suffering a sprain in his right ankle during last Wednesday’s game against Qatar, Neymar was evaluated and subjected to complementary imaging tests that confirmed ligament rupture in the ankle,” read an official Brazil statement.
“Due to the seriousness of the injury, Neymar will not have the physical conditions and sufficient recovery time to participate in the Copa America Brasil 2019.”
Off the pitch Neymar has been accused of rape by Brazilian model Najila Trindade Mendes de Souza, as footage emerged of the pair fighting in a hotel room.
Neymar has admitted meeting with Trindade but vociferously denies rape, saying the entire encounter was consensual, calling it “a set-up”.
Police in Brazil have launched a rape investigation after Trindade filed charges there earlier this month.
Trindade, who said she works as a model, acknowledged that she initially liked Neymar – full name Neymar da Silva Santos Junior – and wanted to have sex with him.
In the hotel room video which emerged, Trindade can be seen laying down on a bed with the Brazilian footballer before lashing out at him.
“I’m going to hit you. Do you know why I’m going to hit you? Do you know why? Do you know why? Because you assaulted me yesterday. You left me here alone,” she said.
Neymar can then be seen kicking out in an attempt to ward her off before trying to restrain her.
The footage emerged after Trindade gave an interview to Brazilian TV in which she said she was the victim of “aggression and rape” by the footballer.
She said the encounter started out as consensual but soon turned violent, with Neymar refusing to stop even after she told him to.