Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo, has reminded the Commissioner, Lagos State Police Command, CP Idowu Owohunwa, that the two weeks he requested for to unearth what killed singer Ilerioluwa Aloba, is at hand.
The Eagle Online recalls that Aloba, also known as Mohbad, died on September 12, 2023 in controversial circumstances.
Aloba, equally called Imole, was equally buried hurriedly on September 13, 2023.
This has led to agitation to know the real source of his death, with Owohunwa giving two weeks to do so when Ojo and some other actors, actresses and social media influencers visited him.
- How OAU student was killed in Ogun, his head, wrists sold for N100,000
- Police arrest five suspected armed robbers in Ogun
- Kaduna Attack: Shiites, Izala, other, seek compensation for victims
- N123bn Power Intervention: TCN completes 80% projects in Lagos
- Master plan distortion: Lagos Labour Party seeks sanction for officials issuing fake papers to residents
Writing on her social media handle on Monday, Ojo said: “2 weeks ends on Wednesday, and we are waiting on the CP to address us on the latest development in respect of Mohbad’s case………. as promised
“I have a lot of questions to ask, but i want to wait until Wednesday.”