The Big Brother Naija Level Up housemates have given fans more drama in a week than sceptics would have expected them to bring the whole season. These housemates are spicy, unfiltered, and have individual strengths.
This means that they will require their fans and supporters to go all out voting to keep them. Considering how difficult it’s been to pick one favourite this season, every housemate will need fans voting ferociously to save them.
That said, here are all the ways you can vote to keep your favourite Level Up housemate in the house:
1. Vote on the website: All you need to do is register with your name, surname, year of birth, gender, location, and cell phone number. The website will give you 100 votes per round. Website voting is open to over 45 countries across Africa.
2. Vote via the mobile site: This voting platform will allow you to receive 100 votes per voting round when you register. It is also open to voting across over 45 countries continent-wide.
3. Use the MyDStv app: This voting method is only open to active DStv subscribers and requires you to download the MyDStv app. You will then receive the total votes allotted to your subscription package.
To be clear, premium subscribers receive 2500 votes, compact plus receives 1500 votes, compact customers will receive 750 votes, confam/family subscribers will get 500 votes, and yanga/access subscribers will receive 200 votes. Voting via the DStv app is open to 31 countries across Africa.
4. Vote on the MyGOtv app: Only active GOtv subscribers can access this voting platform, where votes are allocated based on subscription packages. The app is available to BBNaija fans who wish to vote for their favourite housemate on android and IOS.
GOtv Supa subscribers will receive 500 votes for each voting round, while those with the GOtv Max package will receive 350 votes. GOtv Jolli/Plus with active subscriptions will have 200 votes. Voting via the MyGotv App is only available in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Namibia, Uganda, and Zambia.
5. Play Games for additional votes via the MyDStv or MyGOtv App: This voting option is only available to active DStv subscribers with eligible packages. Check out how to get more votes by playing the games below:
– Download the MyDStv or MyGOtv App from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
– Log in to the app by selecting your subscription country and using your surname, mobile number or smartcard/IUC number.
– Once you’ve logged into your MyDStv or MyGOtv app account page, look for the “Explore More” button.
– Click on the “Play Now” option and follow the instructions to play the games.
– After playing each game, click “Vote Now” to convert your points to votes. Or click on “More Games” to play more games.
– You can get up to 200 additional votes to save your favourite housemate
Amaka, Christy-O, Cyph, Khalid and Phyna are the first five housemates to be put up for possible eviction this season. Viewers and housemates will know their fate during the live eviction show on Sunday, August 7, at 7 pm across all Africa Magic Channels and Showmax. Voting opens on Monday at 9 pm and closes on Thursday at 9 pm. For even more information about how to vote to save for your favourite housemate this season, visit www.dstv.com/africamagic/en-ng/show/big-brother-Naija or follow Big Brother Naija across all platforms on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.