Nigerian musicians, Davido, Zlatan and Falz, were among celebrities who joined the candlelight procession in honour of late singer, “Mohbad”, on Thursday in Lekki, Lagos.
Also at the event was the Lagos State Commissioner for Youths and Social Development, Mobolaji Ogunlende.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that fans in their numbers echoed, “Justice for Mohbad”, as Falz and on-air-personality, Oladotun Kayode, coordinated the crowd.
Some fans held placards with different inscriptions seeking justice for Mohbad.
- State of rural communities in Lagos State (1)
- Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry makes charity outreach after meeting bail conditions
- Editorial: Security: Not just about funding, but prudent spending, deliverables
- Sycamore: Betty Zainab and her protest against multi-dimensional abuse, by Michael Olatunbosun
- MURIC: Lagos luring Muslim students to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s programme
NAN reports that the peaceful procession kicked off from Lekki Phase 1 Gate, and terminated at the Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island.
Mohbad, who died on Sept. 12 and was buried the next day, was exhumed by the Police on Thursday for further investigation.