The Super Eagles of Nigeria on Sunday played out another draw with the Zimbabwean national team in the qualifiers for the 2026 World Cup.
The Match Day 2 encounter was a repeat of the first qualifying match where the Eagles drew with Lesotho.
- The Alternative Bank Unveils AltBiz, AltInvest at Kano Trade Fair
- Zenith Bank signs MoU with CFA Institute to develop professionals
- Oyinlola keeps his promise despite Tinubu’s victory, by Tunde Odesola
- How Visa flagged Naira Marley’s credit card for fraud — Witness
- Any pastor that says God said he should not work is a liar, thief — Prophet Omoloju Jesu
In the match against Lesotho at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, on Thursday, the Super Eagles played a 1-1 draw.
And it was the same scoreline against Zimbabwe, which used Rwanda as its home ground for the Match Day 2 encounter in the qualifying series for the 2026 FIFA World Cup.