Marko Arnautovic has signed a contract extension at West Ham, after weeks of uncertainty over his future at the club.
The forward has agreed to add a further year on his current deal, which sees him remain at the club until 2023, Sky Sports News understands.
Arnautovic was told he could leave for £50 million, Sky Sports News learned on Friday, only for the player to rule out a move away hours later.
West Ham had already turned down a bid of £35 million from an unnamed Chinese club.
Arnautovic revealed his desire to leave the club earlier in January, through his agent and brother, while teammate Michail Antonio revealed on Goals on Sunday the 29-year-old wanted to leave.
He was not included in Manuel Pellegrini’s squad for their FA Cup fourth-round defeat against AFC Wimbledon on Saturday.
But after signing a new deal, Arnautovic insists he “never refused” to play or train.
“I’m happy for this and I want to say to the fans that I’m happy to stay, I’m glad to play again, show myself and score goals, to make assists, but also to say that the major point is Marko Arnautovic never refused [to play or train],” he said in a statement.