The World Health Organisation said on Tuesday that 50 new cases of Ebola and 25 deaths had been reported in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea since July 3.
In a statement issued in Geneva, Switzerland, WHO said the latest figures from health ministries in the three countries showed 844 cases, including 518 deaths in the epidemic that began in February.
It held that the deadly virus had continued to spread.
It added that Guinea’s ministry reported two deaths since July 3, but no new cases in the past week.
It called the situation in the affected region of West Africa a “mixed picture”.